On a crowded street in central Beijing, Chinese folklore lives on. A fortune teller illegally offers his services for a small fee to passerbys. He foretells everything from potential marriage partners to future wealth – or lack of it.
- Comrades Around a Communal Table – Photo by Lisa Setyon
- A muslim chief from Lingtang county who had raised pigs – Photo by JD Allen
- Ancient woodblock printing lives on – Photo by Janelle Clausen
- A Muslim Uygur dressed in traditional costume – Photo by Tahseen Rabbi
- A Muslim Uygur dressed in traditional costume